Made and designed by Firefighters…
Saving lives and homes is what FireAvert is about. Firefighter Peter Thorpe created a solution to stop stove fires after years of fighting fires that were caused by unattended ranges. Here is his story: “En route to a fire I could see the header of smoke on the horizon. On arrival we found a large apartment complex with smoke billowing from the structure and occupants fleeing for safety. As we pulled our hoses and forced open the door with the ax, flames and black smoke rolled out of the doorway. Tenants in nearby apartments were coughing as they fled their homes for safety. They watched helplessly as the fire spread towards their apartments. Like many other apartment fires, this tragedy was caused by unattended cooking.
It was a scene like this that motivated me to search for a solution to prevent stove fires. FireAvert is that product. FireAvert will automatically shut off the stove in the event that smoke is detected. With FireAvert you don’t have to worry about your investment going up in flames.